Our products have been installed to guide and improve safety e.g. in metro-, and train stations, airports, hospitals, shopping malls and schools.
In addition to Europe, our products have been installed e.g. to the United States. Our safety-enhancing and elegant safety and signaling solutions have been installed e.g. hospitals, schools ,shopping malls, libraries and train- and subway terminals.
Helsinki-Vantaa airport’s Completely renewed terminal 2 was opened for passengers on December 1st 2021. The extension and renovations of the terminal has received recognition and several awards. Glowway stainless steel guiding solution was implemented in the arrival and departure halls of the terminal to guide passengers and to ensure accessibility for all. Glowway guiding solution series GW0090 was the choice to cover the need for accessibility and guidance as well as tend the visual look of the terminal to create an exquisite space.
The Logomo bridge
Logomo bridge as Turku’s new landmark has been opened for public in 2021. Glowway photoluminescent guiding products and Glowway photoluminescent stair nosing products offer safety and accessibility also at this venue. Our retro-fit stair nosings with antislip feature was selected to be installed at the Logomo bridge. This model is possible to install in an existing staircase using a special Glowway aluminum installation chute.
Länsimetro stations 2017-2021
- Myllypuro metro station, Helsinki, Finland
- Siilitie metro station, Helsinki, Finland
- Kulosaari metro station, Helsinki, Finland
- Vuosaari metro station, Helsinki, Finland
- Tampere university hospital, Tampere, Finland
- Myllypuro health center, Helsinki, Finland
- Revontuli shopping centre, Rovaniemi, Finland
- Stadtheater, Klagenfurt, Austria
- Flour mill, Khartoum, Sudan